In today’s standards, a “beautiful” smile is white, straight, and sparkling. If you look in the mirror and see discoloration, chips, cracks, misalignment, or any other visual problem, Dr. Van Wicklen offers cosmetic treatments that can help fix your defects.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic techniques can change and improve the visual appearance of your smile. The treatment can either correct or cover your tooth imperfections to achieve the bright smile of your dreams. Although cosmetic changes are mostly used for aesthetic appeal to make your smile better to look at, cosmetic enhancements can also help restore problems to make your teeth easier to clean.
What Are Cosmetic Services?
Dr. Van Wicklen offers a variety of cosmetic treatments so you can choose which one works best for you.
- Veneers: Porcelain material attached to the front of your teeth to enhance appearance.
- Whitening: Custom trays with a bleaching solution to whiten the shade of your enamel.
- Bonding: Composite material bonded to the front of your teeth to cover surface imperfections.
- Crowns: Caps that cover a broken part of your tooth.
- Implants: Structures to help replace missing teeth.
- Tooth-colored fillings: Composite material used to fill in decayed areas, made to match your natural tooth color.
- Invisalign: Clear aligners that can straighten your teeth.
Visit Dr. Van Wicklen for a cosmetic consultation to determine which procedure can help beautify your smile. Contact our dentist office in Austin, Texas, at (512) 448-3131 to request an appointment.